The team at Chiselwood believes that operating responsible business practices will help protect our ecosystem and environment and sustain the quality of life for future generations.
- We aim to manufacture our products from sustainable sources. This policy also applies to the products we use in the course of our business.
- We seek to improve our environmental performance each year.
- We aim to minimise the waste generated from our production processes and recycle or reuse unavoidable waste wherever possible.
- We make sure we comply with all necessary environmental regulations.
- We aim to reduce and offset our carbon emissions.
- We source independently certified timber sources especially FSC wherever possible.
What we have done so far...
- Introduced FSC timbers which are certified and stamped by the importer.
- All Miele appliances are now FSC certified.
- Replaced old vehicles with the new Renault Master to reduce environmental impact of transport.
- Keeping all workshop equiptment up to date to keep them energy efficient and optimising stock ie efficiency in cutting timber reducing waste.
- Working with Little Greene Paint Company to ensure our Paint Collection is environmentally friendly.
- All stationery recycled.
- All packaging recycled.
- Low voltage lighting schemes and leds wherever possible.
- Silestone products especially eco range which has recycled components incorporated such as glass and mirror.